JnS Education

Student visa support Service

Academic Year

September - July


Ranked Institutions


Listed Institutions


British Pound

Best student visa consultant in Kuwait

By now, we trust that you have secured your offer of acceptance or unconditional offer and are prepared to apply for a student visa. We know the necessary documents, including financials needed, and make sure your visa application is well-prepared to avoid any issues.

Every student’s case is important to us, and we ensure a hassle-free visa submission process for each of our students.

Visit the university admission support page if you have not received an acceptance letter or need to book a free counseling session.

Ready to apply for a student visa to the UK, Australia, Canada, USA or Malaysia? Not sure how to process? We are here to guide you!

Student visa applications

No visa application charges when you secure university admission through JnS Education

Select which country student visa information do you need:

Australia flag
Canada flag
UK flag
USA flag
Malaysia flag


Documents needed

Identity document:

Current passport showing your photo, personal details, and passport issue and expiry dates.

University confirmation:

Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for all intended courses.

Financial Evidence

Deposits of money from a financial institution
scholarships or financial guarantee letter from government

From 1 October 2023, you can provide evidence your parents or your partner had a personal income of at least AUD 72,465 in the 12 months immediately before you apply. If you bring family members, you must show your parents’ or partner’s income is at least AUD 84,543.

Student health insurance:

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) must cover the full course length. If you don’t provide your OSHC in your application form, your application will be refused

GTE documents

Provide a 300 words statement of purpose in English addressing the GTE requirement.

English test evidence

Provide evidence that you meet the Student visa English language requirement

Students under 18

Completed and signed consent Form 1229 along with birth certificate

United Kingdom

Documents needed

Identity document:

Current passport showing your photo, personal details, and passport issue and expiry dates.

University confirmation:

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies​​ (CAS).

Financial Evidence

Bank statement with required amount for minimum 28 days in student or parents bank account.

Financial guarantee letter from MOHE (Ministry of Higher Education Kuwait)

Documents mentioned on CAS letter

Provide original documents to the Embassy that are mentioned on your CAS letter. Missing out any document may delay or refuse a visa application.

Students under 18

Completed and signed consent letter from guardian along with their identity document i.e. passport copy or driving license.


Documents needed

Identity document:

Current passport showing your photo, personal details, and passport issue and expiry dates. (Must be valid for the entire duration of your university degree)

Passport-size photographs

University confirmation:

Proof of Acceptance / unconditional offer letter from Canadian institution.

Evidence of Tuition fee paid

Financial Evidence

Show a maintenance fund of 20,635 CAD for a duration of 3 months in a bank statement.

Statement of Purpose

Provide SOP in English explaining why you chose a particular Canadian institution and course, and your post-graduation plans.

English Tests

Show evidence of the English test taken and score. Acceptable English tests are PTE Academic, IELTS and TOEFL.

What will we do?

To increase the chances of visa success and avoid any delays or issues with your student visa application, it is important to thoroughly check every document and ensure the application form is filled with accurate information. We carry out simple processes in a few simple stages.

  1. Provide a checklist for necessary supporting documents
  2. Completion and submission of your student visa application by expert counselor. (Before we submit the application, we ask student to review as well)
  3. Book an appointment with the Embassy or visa center
Guide to student visa application

Our credibility

We are approved PTE English test center, British Council IELTS center, GMAT Test center, 360+ accredited universities representatives


Read our students stories

JNS connects students to university

Kuwaiti, Egyptian, Indian, Lebanese, Pakistani, Sri Lanka  

Ready to apply?

For more information on how to apply, arrange a free consultation or visit at JnS Education offices in Kuwait today

Interested in studying Medicine in UK

Enter your details below and we’ll call you back.

Other Study abroad destinations



Explore upcoming intakes



Explore upcoming intakes


United States

Explore upcoming intakes

Frequently Asked Questions

Students enrolled in full-time degree programs can work up to 20 hours in their university term time per week and full-time during their vacation period. After degree completion, international students may be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa, such as the Graduate Route. Whereas students enrolled in part-time courses are not eligible to do any paid or unpaid work in the UK.

After graduating from the UK, you will get 2 to 3 years of poststudy work visa and be eligible to work anywhere in the UK. After successfully securing a job in your desired field, you can extend your work visa and excel in your career.

There are different scholarships available for international students which can cover their tuition fees. However, getting free education at the beginning of your education journey in the UK can be challenging.

Studying in the UK after completing your 12th grade through a pathway program is a great option for Kuwaiti students. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to pursue higher education in the UK after completing your secondary education:

  • Research and Choose a Pathway Program
  • Select Your Course and University
  • Check Eligibility Criteria/Entry Requirements
  • Apply for the Pathway Program
  • Get a Conditional Offer and Visa Application
  • Apply for Your University Degree

By following these steps, you can transition from completing your 12th grade to studying your preferred course at a UK university through a pathway program.

As educational consultants, we are here to help you find the right courses and institutions for your needs when you go to study abroad, as well as making it easier for you to apply with our advice and guidance. Read More