Study In USA
Whether have a question about stuching abroad nedd, free consulation, or
anything eise. Our team is ready to answer alll your question
Study in the USA
The USA is home to over 3000 public and private universities across the country and has the world’s largest international student population because of its strong reputation at higher education level. Undoubtedly, a degree from a top US university is like having global citizenship.
- The education system at postsecondary level is designed to be very friendly and offers many study options according to the students’ needs and interests.
- Students at Bachelors level can select from a variety of subjects in the first year of the degree according to their preferences before they declare their choice of major at the end of their second year.
- US universities also give an option to select when to attend classes, how many classes to enroll for in each semester and so on.
Search for Universities in the Australia based on degree level, discipline and course you are interested to apply
Cost of Higher Education in USA
- Bachelors and Master degree courses in the USA are of longer duration when compared to universities in the UK.
- The Bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete whereas Master degree takes 18 months to 24 months to complete.
- Tuition fees for universities in the USA vary depending upon several factors such as location, rank, accreditation, and the type of course etc.
Bachelor’s Degree Tutuin Fee
Average tuition fee for international students are in the range of $17,000 to $29,000, and for medical courses, the tuition fees range from $25,000 to $45,000.
Master’s Degree Tutuin Fee
Average tuition fee for international students for master degree range from $25,000 to £70,000. The top US university master degree tuition fees goes up to $110,000
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSCH) is a health insurance plan provided by Australian government to international student. This insurance is required while you are on student visa in Australia.
USA Student Visa
You need to obtain USA F-1 student visa to gain entry into United States to study. You can apply for the student visa if you have successfully received an acceptance of offer I-20 from USA University or community college.
Read more about JNS student Visa service and what supporting documents are required to apply for USA F-1 Student Visa.
It is advisable to be fully prepared for an interview before going to USA Embassy. Don’t worry, our expert student counselors can prepare you for an interview.
Universities and Colleges in Australia
If you are travelling as an international student to study in Australia, you will have to take a health insurance for the full duration of your study. We recommend that you opt for a travel medical insurance plan that will cover everything should the unexpected happen. Whether you get sick, or need emergency care, international travel medical insurance will be helpful.
Scholarships at USA Universities
Many universities in the USA offer scholarship to international students based on academic merit and distinctions. Scholarship value range from $3,000 to $9,000 for first year depending on many different factor. To find more details about scholarship opportunities in the USA, please talk to our advisor
Universities in the USA
List of famous universities in the United States:
Click to see our partner universities in the USA and apply
With One Application You Can Apply Many Universities
We Can Help You Get Your Dream Career
This Website is the Beta Version of JnS Education Website.