Whether have a question about stuching abroad nedd, free consulation, or
anything eise. Our team is ready to answer alll your question


Study in the Canada

High-Quality Education at an Affordable Cost

Canada every year attracts thousands of international students from different countries. Canada has a high quality education, quality living environment, and an excellent employment prospects for graduates.

International students also get an opportunity to make Canada their permanent home. International graduates need to have a degree and one year of work experience to apply for permanent residence visa that normally take 16 to 18 months to process. After that, you can make your study trip to Canada a permanent way of life. Understand this in detail by contacting our expert visa team

Benefits of Study in Canada

  • International students have the option to work part-time during their studies.
  • Study Permit allows students to work for 20 hour per week during term time and 30 hours per week full-time during winter and summer holidays break.
  • International students are eligible to apply for a 3 years Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).
  • International students are eligible to bring their family with them during their studies.

Search for Universities in the Canada based on degree level, discipline and course you are interested to apply

Why Apply to Canada Through JNS Education

JNS Education has a long and successful track records of placing 1000s of students in our partner Canadian Universities. We stay by your side throughout your time studying abroad.

JNS Education advisors have hands-on knowledge of everything you need to know about Canadian Universities, nearby amenities, degree courses, English requirements and Visa procedures. Our advisors will work with you to identify the right university and accommodation for you. JNS Education will prepare your university application, review all documents, get your documents translated if needed, apply to the University on your behalf and get you an offer of acceptance in Canada.

That’s not all! JnS will help you and guide you about deposit payment into the University account and apply for Visa application both SDS and regular student visa stream.

Get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream (SDS)

Do you live in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam? You might be able to get your study permit faster by applying online through the Student Direct Stream.

Tuition Fees in Canada

Tuition fees at Canadian colleges and universities are generally lower than most universities in the United Kingdom, the USA or Australia. University fees may vary depending on the city or degree courses. Universities and colleges in Newfoundland, for instance, have the lowest tuition fees, while Ontario is an expensive area.

Tuition Fees For Bachelor Degrees

  • Bachelors in Business & Management: 10,000 – 55,000 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Computer Science & IT: 10,535 – 55,500 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Engineering & Technology: 10,350 – 55,000 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Social Sciences: 10,025 – 55,000 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Natural Sciences: 10,780 – 50,000 CAD per year*

Tuition Fees For Postgraduate Degrees

  • Bachelors in Business & Management: 12,150 – 50,700 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Computer Science & IT: 12,150 – 50,500 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Engineering & Technology: 12,150 – 50,500 CAD per year*
  • Bachelors in Medicine & Health: 12,150 – 555,300 CAD per year*

Calculate the costs of studying in Canada

The Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC) offers an online tool which allows international students to calculate the costs of studying at different universities in Canada.

Study Options in Canada

It is important that you make the right choice when selecting a study program in Canada. JNS Education can assist you in identifying the best qualification for you, based on your previous studies and future plans.

  • 2-year undergraduate Diploma
  • 3-year undergraduate Advance Diploma
  • 3-year Bachelor Degree
  • 4-year Bachelor Degree
  • Postgraduate Certificate
  • Master Degree

If you aren’t sure which level to study at in Canada, arrange a free consultation so our counselors can guide you and help you find the right university, course and location.

Canadian Student Visa

You must apply for a Study permit if you wish to study in Canada. You are considered eligible to apply for a study permit in Canada if you:

  • Are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
  • Can prove you have enough money to pay for your:
    - tuition fees
    - living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
    • Have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required)
    • Are in good health and get a medical exam (if required)
    • Prove to an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
  • have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required)
  • are in good health and get a medical exam (if required)
  • prove to an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires

If you are applying under Student Direct Stream (SDS), you are considered eligible to apply for a student study permit in Canada if you fulfill the eligibility requirements of SDS. To understand the eligibility criteria, read about Student Direct Stream.

Read more about JNS student Visa service and what supporting documents are required to apply for Study Permit Canada.

It’s advisable to apply for a Study Permit 3 months prior to start of the course date if you are applying through the regular student visa stream.

Canadian Work Permit After Graduation

If you graduate in Canada, you are eligible to get a Work Permit. The duration of the work permit may vary, depending on your course duration. With an active work permit visa you may work in Canada.

Want to know what happens after that? Read more about getting a Work Permit in Canada.

Universities and Colleges in Canada

Some highly recommended universities and colleges in Canada.


British Columbia

  • Vancouver Island University
  • Royal Roads University
  • Simon Fraser University
  • Trinity Western University
  • Thompson River University
  • University of the Fraser Valley
  • University of British Columbia
  • University of Northern British Columbia
  • University of Victoria


  • First Nations University of Canada
  • University of Regina
  • University of Saskatchewan


  • Algoma University
  • Brock University
  • Carleton University
  • Dominican University College
  • Lakehead University
  • Laurentian University
  • McMaster University
  • Nipissing University
  • Ryerson University
  • Saint Paul University
  • Trent University
  • University of Guelph
  • University of Ontario Institute of Technology
  • University of Ottawa
  • University of Sudbury
  • University of Toronto
  • University of Trinity College
  • University of Waterloo
  • University of Western Ontario
  • University of Windsor
  • Victoria University
  • Wilfrid Laurier University
  • York University


  • Athabasca University
  • Augustana University College
  • Concordia University College of Alberta
  • The King’s University College
  • University of Alberta
  • University of Calgary
  • University of Lethbridge
  • MacEwan University
  • Mount Royal University


  • Brandon University
  • University of Manitoba
  • University of Winnipeg
  • Canadian Mennonite University


  • Concordia University
  • HEC Montréal
  • McGill University
  • Université de Montréal
  • Université de Québec

Nova Scotia

  • Acadia University
  • Cape Breton University
  • Dalhousie University
  • Mount Saint Vincent University

New Brunswick

  • Mount Allison University
  • St. Thomas University
  • University of New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

  • Memorial University of Newfoundland


  • University of Prince Edward Island


British Columbia

  • British Columbia Institute of Technology
  • Brighton College
  • Columbia College
  • Canadian College
  • Douglas College
  • Kwantlen Polytechnic University
  • North Island College
  • Northwest Community College
  • Vancouver Community College


  • Northlands College
  • North West Regional College
  • Parkland College
  • Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies
  • Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology
  • Western Academy Broadcasting College


  • Algonquin College
  • Centennial College
  • Durham College
  • George Brown College
  • Georgian College
  • Humber College
  • Niagara College
  • St. Lawrence College
  • Seneca College
  • Sheridan College

Northwest Territories

  • Aurora College
  • Academy of Learning College


  • Winnipeg Technical College
  • University College of the North
  • Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology


  • Dawson College
  • Heritage College
  • John Abbott College
  • LaSalle College

Nova Scotia

  • Gaelic College
  • Nova Scotia Community College

New Brunswick

  • New Brunswick College of Craft and Design
  • New Brunswick Community College

Newfoundland and Labrador

  • College of the North Atlantic
  • Marine Institute
  • Centre for Nursing Studies


  • Holland College


  • Yukon College


  • Nunavut Arctic College

Not every Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada will help you gain eligibility for a Work permit after finishing your qualification.

You must know this before applying to any Institution in Canada.

Looking to apply to Canadian College or University for next available intake. Search for a course and apply to multiple universities in Canada with one simple application.

With One Application You Can Apply Many Universities

We Can Help You Get Your Dream Career

University Partners

This Website is the Beta Version of JnS Education Website.

Chat with an expert Advisor


Chat With whatsapp

Chat with an expert Advisor

Hello Mian Roshan

Yes Mian Bilawal